- - A No. 1 vote for me is a vote for a United Ireland. Through peaceful, political means I will advocate that the demand for a 32 County Irish Republic be put firmly back on the agenda.
- - We must put an end to the constant stream of concessions to the British and the DUP. A vote for me sends a clear message to Paisley, McCrea and the rest of their outfit that the days of push-over Republicanism are over. The Catholic people of the North have been insulted far too often. No more crawling to the DUP!
- - In a direct appeal to the decent, patriotic grassroots Sinn Féin voters, I ask that you lend me your vote for this election in order that, together, we might restore our sense of national pride and promote traditional Republican ideals once again.
- - Those who ask Irish nationalists to support and join the PSNI/RUC, and to inform upon our neighbours, are insulting and betraying everything that Irish Republicans have ever stood for. A vote for me is a rejection of this policy.
- - If elected, I will block all attempts to have the 1967 British Abortion Act extended to the Six Counties.
- - Also, I will unflinchingly address the concerns of Irish political prisoners and their families.
- - I pledge to oppose the imposition of Water Rates and reject the recommendations of the Bain Report, which will lead to the closure of small schools.
- - The people of Fermanagh/South Tyrone are crying out for a political representative who will actually do some constituency work. I, too, want the roads repaired - help me get started.
- - I am on record as having called for a reduction in Corporation Tax to the level of that in the 26 Counties, in order to benefit the local economy. My position remains unchanged.
- - The moratorium on Rural Planning must be tackled.
- - I will also work to restore and protect our Irish townland placenames.
If elected, I propose to take my seat in order to directly confront the DUP as well as keep an eye on the Sinn Féin leadership, in case they should decide to go on another concessions spree.
In addition, from a purely pragmatic point of view, it is necessary to take the seat if I am to implement the above manifesto. Needless to say, I wish to see a full British withdrawal from Ireland as soon as possible, and will continue to work uncompromisingly towards that goal.
Éirinn go Brách - Ireland forever!